Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tonicci's birthday

It was a very simple celebration- he wanted to invite his best friend over. He went with his Daddy to the grocery to pick his cake.All he wanted was pepperoni pizza and pokemon cards. :) It takes so little to make this boy happy.
 
We love you so much sweetheart! Daddy, Mommy and Tinsley are so proud of who you are and how  you turned out to be. I love laughing with you because of our silly jokes. Dancing with you and Daddy in the living room like a bunch of crazy people, while Tinsley just staring at us mesmerized. Love it that I can get mad at you and 10 mins after we are kissing. I love our talks when I pick you up from the bus. I appreciate it when you help me with Tinsley like giving her the milk or looking after her when I am doing chores. We don't take for granted that every night  we get to read you a book, pray and tuck you in for the night. Most of all I love it when we kiss and hug and do it 100 times more.

Tonicci, we hope you will discover what is truly important in life. May you have lots of love to make you smile, peace and contentment to make you happy and to have a heart that has so much faith in God. Life is not perfect, everyday there will be ups and downs and we just pray that we raise you to become a strong boy. Please know that at the end of the day, your family is just here for you. Love you and happy 6th birthday!

He woke up at 6 am to get and open his present!
 












 

No comments: